Apple, Pecan and Spinach Salad
- 10 oz baby spinach
- 3 small apples cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup pecans toasted
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbled
- 12 oz bacon cooked and crumbled (optional)
- 1/2 small red onion sliced into thin strips (optional)
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper freshly ground
- In a large salad bowl toss together spinach, apples, pecans, feta, and optional bacon and red onion. Drizzle desired amount of dressing over salad and toss to evenly coat. Serve immediately after adding dressing.
- Add all ingredients to a medium mason jar. Cover with lid and shake to blend well (or alternately just blend well in a bowl with a whisk).