Colorific Lettuce Salad
- 1 head lettuce or 4 Cups Spring Mix
- 2 c. chopped red sweet peppers
- 1 c. slivered almonds or chopped pecans (optional)
- 1/3 c. chopped purple onions
- 1 c. craisins
- 2 c. shredded cheese or Feta
- 1 c. honey roasted sesame sticks
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 tbsp. onion flakes
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 1/3 c. vinegar
- 1/4 c. water
- Mix together salad ingredients except the cheese and sesame sticks.
- Mix together dressing ingredients and pour over salad and mix just before serving.
- Add the cheese and sesame sticks just before stirring in the dressing.
- You may not need quite all the dressing.
- Just put in the amount you like.
- Serves 15 people.