Pumpkin Custard Pie
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine pumpkin, eggs, flour, brown sugar, white sugar, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and milk. Beat until smooth. Pour into pastry-lined pie plate.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes, or until set in center.