Pumpkin Pecan Dessert
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat first five ingredients until smooth.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cake mix and drizzle with butter.
- Top with pecans. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.