- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds sirloin steak cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper seeded and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion cut in 1-inch pieces
- 8 12-inch metal or wood skewers
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, garlic and pepper.
- Add the cubed steak to marinade and toss to coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate for 30 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Once the meat has marinated, thread it onto the skewers alternating with pieces of bell pepper and red onion.
- Grill kebabs over medium heat, turning often, until all sides of the meat are well browned and vegetables are tender. (About 12 to 15 minutes)
- Serve and enjoy!